History

The patron saint of the school is known for being the apostle of Ireland and its patron saint. He was believed to be a man who had great hope as he trusted so deeply in God's guidance and protection. St. Patrick was also a man devoted to prayer.

This school's name honours the prominent place of St. Patrick in our Catholic faith. The school was founded in 1954 and has been located at its current site since 1954. A new school facility was built in 1991.